Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2018

Tongan Games

Wednesday the 5th of September 2018, TPS and I had been putting this together as a fun Tongan Language Week. As Havea,Leon and Michael came back from Kapa haka they were shocked what they had saw. They Sprinted and Sprinted Until there energy ran out by the second. “We need to find the others and just have fun” Screamed Michael. ”I Agree” Shouted Havea and Leon They would have to find the rest of there pact or burn to internal flame.

Fusi Maea (Tug of war)
Tug Of War is a 7v7 Combo Wombo Test to see who’s Team is Stronger, We had to Some extreme Force in order to win the 30 dollar prize. I pulled I pulled as hard as I can Until I saw my lost lonely friend He was Bryant. Bryant had no friends whatsoever so he was brave enough to go against The Biggest man on the Field (Timote). He knew he was hard to get by but the only way is to get passed is a challenge against Timote, We knew we would lose so we moved on to the next game.

No comments:

Post a Comment