Pages

Friday, March 23, 2018

A day with my mates

On a beautiful sunny Saturday me and Leon went over to Railey’s house. It was a far walk but me and Leon knew we could make all the way there. We made it but I thought he wasn't gonna be there so I got Leon to knock on the door so that I can attempt to scare Railey. I didn’t but we had a lot of fun for the past 5 mins. But me and leon did not mind because we got to stay there for  7 hours.

We got to the lounge and I was speechless from the next 2 hours. We got to play DBZ and I completely Annihilated them. The score was 3-1 and we all completely disagreed on every game but expect Fortnite and Call Of Duty Ghosts. We played COD for a bit and we died a lot of times because of the aliens and scorpions. We moved on and the game I hated was Mortal Kombat X  Leon destroyed us because he would always use johnny cage or Scorpion.

                                    THE End

No comments:

Post a Comment