Pages

Friday, February 24, 2017

My introduction


Hello my name is Havea. My age is 8 yrs old and I was born on June the 26th 2008. I study at Tamaki Primary school or in my classroom. I like pizza and school a lot. My favorite rapper is Ice cube. I like to play Rugby. I have 3 brothers called Antonio,israel and Sosia. I have 4 sisters called loni,Siloni,Serenity Moana. My teacher in school is Mrs Sharma I mostly like at school is writing and spelling. My Dad lives up at north shore and my Mum lives with me. There's 9 people at my home. My favorite author is Dr seuss.

3 comments:

  1. I really like your Introduction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome introduction Havea, so proud of you and the little boy you've become today. Keep up the great work we're seeing on your blog. Love you little nephew.

    Uncle Uncle from Melbourne ✌️🙂

    ReplyDelete