Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Recount :(

On July the 23rd it was my friends birthday, He invited me to go to the pools with him along with his 2 older brothers. After school he picked me up and we quickly sprinted to his house, We had to wait for 10 minutes for his nan & meanwhile we were just playing fortnite. After 10 minutes had past we hopped into the car, and drove there immediately.

We Arrived to the pools then we headed to the reception area, We got our bands and went straight to the water. We jumped into the bombing area and I was to scared to jump off. Chance jumped and then I jumped, I didn't regret anything at all. We had a couple of more bombs then we had
To leave


Afterwards we went to burger king, and me and my friend just hung out till 5:00

No comments:

Post a Comment