Pages

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Whales Recount

 My imaginary self as a whale I would live with my dad and my mum with two of my sisters and brothers. My location would be at the big blue deep ocean near my old neighbour Mr.Ray.  But until a frightening ferocious big blue shark approached and was chasing me around my house in circles. Then left because he ran out breath. My mum died from a couple of hunters then told me as quick as she could she said leave this place go to the paradise where you could have mates.He sadly could not make it to paradise because he was stranded then a volunteer came and helped but he was all alone then the whale died so then the volunteer cried.He screamed as loud as he could but no one answered.

             THE END
Screenshot 2017-03-09 at 11.54.23.png


No comments:

Post a Comment